Guardian Industries is currently reaching worldwide employment of 18,000. Innovation, foresight and our people experience, resulting in a reliable supply of the highest quality products, are responsible for our leadership position and continuing global expansion.
In Europe, facilities are strategically located in seven different countries where 4,500 employees serve demanding customers, to their full satisfaction.
For our Dudelange plant, we are seeking an OPEX & Quality trainee /Stagiaire Amélioration Continue for a minimum of 6 months.
Your Mission :
Quality : Assist and support in the deployment of new document management software and the improvement of quality tools
Continuous Improvment : Assist in the implementation of new tolls such as TPM, problem solving tools, process control, SMED...
Qualité : Assister dans le déploiement d’un nouveau logiciel de gestion documentaire et l’amélioration continue des outils qualité.
Amélioration Continue : Assister dans la mise en place de nouveaux outils tels que la TPM, le process control, les outils de résolution de problèmes, le SMED, …
Your profile :
- Engineer education
- Fluency in French and English
- Ideally experienced in document management and/or administrative management in industry
- Knowledge in industrial world
- Methodical, autonomous, wording skills
- Very good level in office automation (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ...)
- Only under internship agreement
Profil requis :
- Formation Master ou Ingénieur
- Maitrise du Français et de l’Anglais
- Idéalement une expérience dans la gestion documentaire ou administrative en industrie
- Connaissance du monde industriel
- Méthodique, autonome, aptitudes rédactionnelles
- Très bon niveau en bureautique (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF)
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website: